[Lazarus] Code explorer implementation

Ryan Joseph genericptr at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 17:56:37 CEST 2019

I want to make a tool that can analyze source files for functions/classes etc... that can be used for auto complete in 3rd party editors. I see Lazarus already has such a “Code Explorer” feature and I wonder how it gets this information and if I could scavenge it from the project. Does anyone have any ideas on this, where to look in the Lazarus sources, etc...? I think it may be possible to use .ppu files also but I’m not sure if the information is as complete as what Lazarus has.

Regards,
	Ryan Joseph