[Lazarus] It's alive !

Salvatore Coppola coppolastudio at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 18:26:17 CEST 2019

Yes, it's alive thanks to you and other like you (FPC and Lazarus developers) , but a big % of people have hard prejudices on Pascal so i'm starting my son (14 yeah old) on this beautiful world because at school is planned C++ with DevC++,
which future to expect?
Salvatore
⁣Ottieni BlueMail per Android ​