[Lazarus] Too large height of TEdit and TSpinEdit in xfce

Haruyuki Fujimaki hryk_fujimaki at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 24 20:00:14 CEST 2019

Dear Mr. Berglund and Coppola,
Thank you for your response.It seems that we have to set those heights manually, unfortunately.
Fujimaki
   On Monday, September 16, 2019, 10:22:37 AM GMT+2, Bo Berglund via lazarus <lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:

 On Mon, 16 Sep 2019 09:24:40 +0200, Salvatore Coppola via lazarus

>Ok it is a workaround but why not call your function only one time at start for instance in main form create?

Yes, a typical workaround...
I am so used to using OnShow since my form always is only shown once
and never hidden afterwards. But you are right that it should rather
be in OnCreate!

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden