[Lazarus] We are planning the next release: Lazarus 2.0.8

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 11:05:51 CEST 2020

On Fri, Apr 3, 2020 at 11:35 AM Rolf Wetjen via lazarus <
lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:

> I wanted to ask for https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=35362 and
> https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=36798.

OK, that makes more sense. :)
Issue #35362 is a regression. If your patch works it surely should be
applied and merged to 2.0.8 branch.
Apparently Michl is not active right now so I assigned the issue to Martin.
I myself don't have a Windows now. I am setting up Lazarus under Wine in my
new super-computer (!) and then I can test Windows patches, too.
Wine has improved steadily and is very good nowadays.

Issue #36798 is solved and I believe the commit r62781 can be merged. I
will not add it to the list, somebody else must decide it.
I see you have added a documentation update _after_ the issue was resolved.
Please reopen the issue, it is left unnoticed otherwise.

Juha