[Lazarus] Online Package Manager errors ?

silvioprog silvioprog at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 15:13:31 CEST 2020

Hi all.

On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 7:50 AM Michael Van Canneyt via lazarus <
lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried to install a package using the package manager (Brook framework).
> The package manager tells me the compile failed.

I took a look at the version available in OPM and noticed it provides the
outdated version, available only for historical purposes.

New applications have to use Brook Tardigrade, available at
risoflora/brookframework <https://github.com/risoflora/brookframework> (with
a branch for minor changes: risoflora/brookframework/tree/v5.1
<https://github.com/risoflora/brookframework/tree/v5.1>). The OPM is
supposed to provide it, named as "Brook Framework".

The old version is available at risoflora/brookfreepascal
<https://github.com/risoflora/brookfreepascal>, however, it is not
maintained so often.

cheers

--