[Lazarus] Online Package Manager errors ?

Balázs Székely getmem1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 08:03:09 CEST 2020

@Sven, @silvioprog, @Michael
OK. No binaries then. Obviously I'm a "windows minded" person, with little
experience on other platforms.
As a side node, OPM filters out binaries by default, however for a few well
known packages, dlls were allowed, which turned out great and was
appreciated by users. Hence my (wrong) suggestion.

@silvioprog

> Thanks for updating! However, I would like to do some changes in "Package
> info / Community description" info soon. Where can I change this?

You're welcome. Just tell me what to change and I will change it.
Unfortunately there is no automatic mechanism for now(see my reply in the
other thread).