[Lazarus] EAccessViolation exception on exit qt5 project in Kubuntu 19.10

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 12:43:22 CEST 2020

On Wed, Apr 15, 2020 at 12:22 AM Erwin van den Bosch via lazarus <
lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:

> I build FPC 3.20 RC1 on my Kubuntu 19.10 and I can confirm that the
> segfault does not happen anymore. I created a simple project with button
> and opendialog and all worked fine.
>
> So FPC 3.2rc1 seems to fix it.

I got the crash every time, even with an empty LCL application without
anything added. No OpenDialog was involved.
Yes, it happened only with FPC3.0.x. Now I have installed FPC trunk from
Manjaro's AUR repo and the crash is gone.
I hope we will get rid of FPC3.0.4 soon. I will use only FPC trunk or
3.2(RC) from now on.

Juha