[Lazarus] Add your own fpmake packages to the fppkg-repository

Werner Pamler werner.pamler at freenet.de
Sun Apr 19 19:59:44 CEST 2020

Am 17.04.2020 um 13:43 schrieb Joost van der Sluis via lazarus:
> Everyone can log-in with a bug-tracker of forum account. Note that
> every fpc-version has it's own repository. And that there are two
> flavours: testing and production. Everyone can add packages to
> testing. For now adding to production is only possible for
> administrators.

Does this mean that every forum user can post fpc packages? Will there
be a review? I guess we will drown in garbage. Forum users, don't
misunderstand me, I am not saying that you are posting poor software in
general, but we've had some evil-minded guys out there in the forum.
Sorry I am thinking of the worst: will there be access rights so that a
poster can only modify his own packages? (CCR for example does not have
them - we're lucky that nobody has abused it so far, but here not every
forum user has access).