[Lazarus] Issues getting sources from the repository

Sat Dec 26 11:29:37 CET 2020

On 26/12/2020 9:37 am, Лев Бронштейн via lazarus wrote:
> I wanted to find out the reason why the server is constantly connecting.
> This has been happening regularly lately.

Feel free to try out the unofficial Lazarus Git mirror. It tracks the "master"
branch only, fetches the latest commit every 15 minutes. It might be unofficial,
but has been running for the last 8 years already. :-)

First time only:
  git clone https://github.com/graemeg/lazarus.git

Subsequent updates:
  cd lazarus