[Lazarus] *** SPAM *** Open Source IDE Written Using Delphi

Sat Dec 26 11:39:46 CET 2020

On 26/12/2020 9:56 am, Jean SUZINEAU via lazarus wrote:
> It's seems this IDE is compiled with Delphi 7, with .bat and .exe files,
> I imagine it's windows only ?
>
> May be it would have been nice that they sponsor Lazarus ;-) ?

In my honest opinion, I don't think there is anything WE can learn from
Embarcadero (other than how not to do things). But I do believe there is
a lot they can learn from us.

The Free Pascal and Larazus community should be leading the future of the
Object Pascal languge, not Embarcadero.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/