[Lazarus] Creating packages - what to include?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 16:24:47 CET 2020

On Mon, 28 Dec 2020 16:14:09 +0100, Bo Berglund via lazarus

>I have created a number of classes that are useful in multiple
>projects. Originally I have copied the source files between the
>projects in order to use the classes, but it has resulted in
>differences between the projects regarding the source files when I
>modify the class.

I forgot to say that whan I used Delphi then I had the components in a
specific single location (under CVS control) in my dev environment and
Delphi had a global search path set up to find these files in projects
using them.
But as I unsderstand it Lazarus does not do this...

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden