[Lazarus] IDE trunk cannot build on fpc 3.0.2

Michael Thompson mike.cornflake at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 06:59:18 CET 2020

>> On Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 8:05 PM AlexeyT wrote
>> pkgmanager.pas(77,78) Error (5000) Id not found TObjectArray$2

I'm hitting this error on Windows.  fpc 3.0.4

> Does "TObjectArray$2" mean the compiler does not find the second
parameter?

No idea.  Warning - the following does not contain known facts!  Wildly
guessing (honestly) that for 3.0.4 the code in fgl only accepts types and
you compiled with 3.1 which may have improved support for classes?  Dunno.

My solution for now is to revert to revision 62638

Cheers

Mike