[Lazarus] Google API Ubuntu exception

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Thu Jan 16 12:38:03 CET 2020

Hello,

I had no time to look at this yet.

This is not something tested quickly in 10 minutes.
Maybe I will have time in the weekend.

I repeat: the streaming code is independent of the platform.
So if a version of FPC works on windows and mac, it should work on Linux as
well. I do all my development on Linux, so that platform is actually best
tested.

That is why I suspect your FPC version on linux differs from the one on
Windows/Mac. Without logs or something of the kind, it is hard to tell why
it fails on your machine.

Michael.