[Lazarus] Which Lazarus version that uses FPC v3.2?

Mr Bee pak.lebah at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 30 12:44:48 CET 2020

I’ve been using FPC 3.2 from fixes3.2 in fpcUpDeluxe for about a week and I think it’s pretty reliable so far. I've been waiting for official FPC 3.2 (stable) that was scheduled to be released at the end of 2019.
There are no problems with neither Mojave or FPC 3.0.4. But FPC 3.2 is too long overdue. FPC 3.0.4 was released in late 2017, more than 2 years ago. I need to use some new FPC 3.2 features. So, I just took FPC 3.2 from the repo myself.
Regards,
–Mr Bee