[Lazarus] We are planning the next release: Lazarus 2.0.10

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 20:40:23 CEST 2020

On Sat, 4 Jul 2020 19:23:30 +0200, Martin Frb via lazarus

>But you can start
>lazarus --setup
>and that will show the initial setup.

Thanks,
I decided to delete/rename the file environmentoptions.xml in the pcp
directory for Lazarus 2.0.10 and then started Lazarus again.
It brought up the dialog so I could set the compiler as:
/home/pi/lib/fpc/3.2.0/ppcarm
and the fpc sources as:
/home/pi/dev/fpc/3.2.0/

Then all worked normally. Of course I still do not know if the
compiler 3.0.4 or 3.2.0 will be used when I compile the projects, but
I guess I will be able to find out later.
The files in user path are as follows:

pi at rpi4-gui:~ $ which ppcarm
/home/pi/bin/ppcarm
pi at rpi4-gui:~ $ which fpc
/home/pi/bin/fpc

Both of which are 3.0.4

Right now I am OK with having the latest Lazarus with the packages I
normally always add installed without errors.

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden