[Lazarus] Google Calendar API TEvent start or _end (TDatetime) question

Francesco Sammarco francesco.sammarco at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 16:37:04 CEST 2020

If anyone cares I think I have found a working way. Basically I do the
insertion or updating of the appointment. The API returns the content of
the newly updated or inserted appointment, I compare the hours contained
with the hours I wanted to set. I calculate the difference and apply it. I
make a second update with the correct date / time. I know it's not elegant,
but for the moment it seems the only working way.