[Lazarus] Cannot find inc file from a registered package...

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 21:40:19 CEST 2020

On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 10:10 PM Bo Berglund via lazarus
> I have added indylaz as a "Required Package" for the project but it
> does not solve this problem even though it solved a few other Indy
> related errors.

Is the path containing the include file (Indy10\System or similar) in
Indy package's include search path?
If not then please add it.
Otherwise it sounds like a bug. Unit files are found from required
packages but apparently include files are not. Please report a bug
with steps to reproduce.

> What are you supposed to do in order to make Lazarus find this file?

As a dirty workaround you can add the path containing the include file
into your project's include search path.

> And I don't even know where Lazarus has stored the package sources
> during installation of indylaz so I cannot enter that into the project
> properties either.

You will figure it out. Open the Indy's package editor for example.

Regards,
Juha