[Lazarus] Cannot find inc file from a registered package...

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 18:14:41 CEST 2020

On Fri, 26 Jun 2020 08:04:07 +0200 (CEST), Pascal Riekenberg via
lazarus <lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:

>> >Please report in bug tracker so it is not forgotten.
>>
>> How is that done? I have never evr done such a report. Do I have to
>> have an account somewhere to do it?
>
>Yes. Please see https://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/How_do_I_create_a_bug_report
>
>Pascal

For some reason I am disallowed from creating a new account (email
already used) and the "forgot password" path is blocked because I have
to supply a "user name" along with the email, which I also do not
know/remember.

Apparently I have an active account tied to my email and since I have
forgotten the details (username and password) I cannot reset it
either.
Seems like a catch-22 situation.

So I am presently unable to log in and enter the bug report.

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden