[Lazarus] libgphoto2 camera capture and control

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 15:47:56 CET 2020

My libgphoto2 pascal file is located here
<https://gist.github.com/sysrpl/d642bdbf9406aa21d77338f7873a32c4>.

That's what I've been doing on an idle timer, but admittedly when I
submitted the changes I didn't actually change any of the libgphoto2
"widget" values. I just am calling ...

function TCamera.ApplyChanges: Boolean;
begin
  if Connected then
    Result := gp_camera_set_config(FCamera, FWindow.FWidget, FContext) =
GP_OK
  else
    Result := False;
end;

>From a timer without settings and new "widget" values. I might try changing
a widget value and see if that works. I will upload complete application
sources to a a git repo soon and maybe someone with a gphoto2 supported
camera <http://www.gphoto.org/proj/libgphoto2/support.php> can test.

Thanks for the advice.