[Lazarus] [fpc-devel] Attn Michael: Issue #0036788: Bad SSL certicificate

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Wed Mar 11 22:58:17 CET 2020

On Wed, 11 Mar 2020, Bart via fpc-devel wrote:

> Hi Michael,
>
> You resolved https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=36788 as unable
> to reproduce.
> However, I have exactly the same problem here:
> https://www.lazarus.freepascal.org/ gives me the Bad SSL certificate
> and if I ignore I see the "Apache2 Ubuntu Default Page".
> It does not redirect me to https://www.freepascal.org/
>
> If I click on the title of this bugreport (My View page), then this
> immediately happens.

I can only repeat: I cannot reproduce this given the instructions.
Concerning bugs: I don't see a link to https://www.lazarus.freepascal.org/
anywhere.

However, If I enter the URL directly in the addres bar, then I also can reproduce it.

But this problem is beyond my control, I don't run the lazarus webserver.

I have forwarded this mail to the lazarus mailing list, the lazarus admins
must somehow solve this.

Michael.