[Lazarus] MatchesWindowsMask('[x]','[x]') return False

Bart bartjunk64 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 22:18:24 CET 2020

On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 1:07 AM Mattias Gaertner via lazarus

> True. Since it exists only for Delphi compatibility it is better to
> not change it.

To be honest, we've already improved our implementation so it can
treat the mask case-sensitve (Delphi doesn't have that option).
It defaults to False so that MatchesMask(Filename, Mask) is compatible
with Delphi.

We could implement a mechanisme to disable sets in the mask.
Either by adding yet another boolean parameter to MatchesMask, or by
having some sort of Options?

--
Bart