[Lazarus] MDI support for win32

Kostas Michalopoulos badsectoracula at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 18:34:43 CET 2020

Hey,

Sorry for the delay, i just noticed this was merged :-P. I got the latest
version, compiled the MDI doodle test and did some testing and it seems
like it behaves like in Delphi 2, so it looks like it works fine :-).

I get an "oops, debugger error" dialog box when exiting but i'm not sure if
it is related (i get this in regular examples too).

Kostas