[Lazarus] FPC 3.2.0RC1 released!
lazarus at mfriebe.de
Mon Mar 30 00:02:30 CEST 2020
On 29/03/2020 20:18, Marco van de Voort via lazarus wrote:
> You can help improve the upcoming 3.2.0 release by downloading and
> testing this release.
For anyone looking to test those with Lazarus on Windows.
I have build Lazarus installers for
- Lazarus 2.1 (trunk) + FPC 3.2rc1
- Lazarus 2.0.7 (fixes 2.0) + FPC 3.2rc1
- offer the option of a 2ndary install. So your main install will not be
- are otherwise untested (not installed them myself to verify that the
installed files work)
- contain a "lazarus build" of FPC RC1. That is, like all releases, the
included FPC is not downloaded from FPC, but build from SVN (in this
case from the 3.2RC1 tag).
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the lazarus