[Lazarus] Can't build fpc trunk x64 win32/64

Martin Frb lazarus at mfriebe.de
Fri May 1 01:42:48 CEST 2020

On 01/05/2020 01:30, leyba bronstain via lazarus wrote:
> I start compiler building like this
>
> make clean all install INSTALL_PREFIX=%FPC_source%
> PP=%FPC_stable_binutils%\ppcx64.exe
> DATA2INC=%FPC_source%\utils\data2inc.exe
>
> Probably the build options should be different. I looked at the
> command line fpcupdeluxe. It applies the patch for Makefile
> (fpcpatch_all_makesearchpath_stable_3_0_4.patch)  and the command line
> options look something like this:

I am not too much of an expert on this. And probably Sven (or others)
will have more advice.

But when I build, I add the appropriate path from within the build svn
https://svn.freepascal.org/svn/fpcbuild/trunk (or fixes_....)
something like  (on windows)
PATH=<build_svn>\install\binw64;%PATH%;
or
PATH=<build_svn>\install\binw32;%PATH%;

No idea, if that is related to your problem.