[Lazarus] Repainting of TWinControl children

Martin Grajcar maaartinus at gmail.com
Mon May 4 17:33:28 CEST 2020

In a large project I found out that after on resizing of the form, some
components get properly resized but don't receive an Invalidate call. I
guess, it's caused by the test in lcl/include/control.inc

  if not ((csLoading in ComponentState) or (Self is TWinControl)) then
    InvalidateControl(IsControlVisible, False, true);

Our component extends TCustomControl, so it doesn't get invalidated. I
guess, such components are supposed to use a different mechanism, but I
can't see how? Can someone point me to the right doc.