[Lazarus] Fwd: Consulta sobre Lazarus Ide

Alexander Nava alxandev at gmail.com
Thu May 21 19:12:26 CEST 2020

Good afternoon

 I am developing an application with lazarus ide and freepascal on a
workstation that works with gnu linux debian 10 32 bits, we need to
port the application to windows 32 and 64 bits for the company I am
working with.

I have some questions:
1- As it is done for said application it can be ported to windows,
since I have followed the tutorials of the official page of lazarus
and freepascal, and nothing that allows us to port the application.

2.- In the same way, you could develop any application to other
operating systems such as unix and mac using the same code

3.- Lazarus ide and freepascal can port an application to mobile
phones, that is, for android and mac operating systems.
Thanks for your help.

Alexander Nava