[Lazarus] Lazarus handbook environment proposal

Salvatore Coppola coppolastudio at gmail.com
Sat May 23 08:25:26 CEST 2020

Goodmorning people,
some of us are waiting in presale for the Lazarus Handbook. I've read from
Detlef that will be printed soon. I've seen on Blaisepascal site that
will'be distributed both paper and pdf. Btw there are about 1600 pages and
many are analytic index so, for actual knowledgew of peoples at nowdays,
analytics index is useless (specially if we have th pdf), so the proposal
for the Editor (Blaisepascal) is, if we are in time, strip from the the
handbook this pages, the handbook will remain excellent as well and a tree
will thank. What do you thinks
Salvatore