[Lazarus] Request for merge to 2.0

Martok listbox at martoks-place.de
Tue Nov 3 20:31:56 CET 2020

> There was an attempt to merge it to 2.0.10 but conflicts prevented it. I did not
> study deeply how to solve them.
> There will be no more patch releases for 2.0.x series. The next release will be 2.2.

Ah, right, well that also solves the issue :-)

> For now I would recommend Lazarus trunk for you. It works very well now.

Personally I've been using nothing but trunk of both Lazarus and FPC since some
time during the FPC 2.7 cycle... other, more conservative people have asked me
about this bug and it seemed like a good thing to backport.

Also, sorry about the double message. My mail server gave me an error after
sending the first, but obviously that got through just fine.

Regards,

Martok