[Lazarus] Support for dark mode (on Windows 10)

Mr Bee pak.lebah at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 4 10:24:13 CEST 2020

Hi,
I activated system-wide dark mode on my Windows 10. Almost every installed application embraces the dark mode accordingly and automatically, except the old applications. However, I don't see Lazarus IDE embraces it. It's still showing light color scheme instead of dark scheme.
Is there any setting somewhere to make Lazarus follows the system color scheme (either dark or light mode)? Or does not Lazarus support dark mode yet?
Thank you.
Best regards,
–Mr Bee