[Lazarus] I use the Windows procedure WinExec() to open directries and files out of a lazarus application on a Windows box. I also use the same application in a Linux mint box. Is there a procedure in Lazarus or Linux to replace or mimic WinExec?

Bart bartjunk64 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 11:59:42 CET 2020

On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 10:34 AM larrydalton71 via lazarus

Is there anything wrong with TOpenDialog or TSelectDirectoryDialog?
And what exactly does "open a file" mean in your situation (open it in
your application, let windows open it in the default associated
application, something else)?

Oh, and please don't use such a big font, it is the equivalent of shouting...

--
Bart