[Lazarus] Fixed-pitch font on windows with difference between 1 and l in code editor?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 10:34:38 CET 2020

I am trying to find a font to use in the code editor window on Lazarus
2.0.10 on Windows 10 x64 where I can see a difference between 1 and l
(number and letter).
The closest I have gotten is Lucida Console, but it uses extra space
between letters making the lines un-necessarily rather long....

Is there another suitable coding font that has a fixed pitch and is
showing a visible difference between the 20 characters?

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden