[Lazarus] Lazarus 2.0.10 corrupted by Win 10 crash, how to repair?

Jean SUZINEAU jean.suzineau at wanadoo.fr
Fri Oct 30 03:13:37 CET 2020

I do this too, using VirtualBox shared folders.

The physical machine is a Windows 8 with the source directory, where I
can compile with Lazarus for Windows.

I run an Ubuntu vm  using Virtual Box, with shared folders pointing to
my source directory. The Lazarus on Ubuntu can compile directly in this
directory.
I just have a small problem, I need to add LCLBase to the requirements
when I compile in Linux.
May be this this is because I don't have the same versions of Lazarus in
Windows and Ubuntu.
A few years ago, I had go back to an older version of Lazarus on windows
because I got curious effects with the last ones. My source code produce
a dll used by a program written in Genero (www.4js.com).

On Windows, some threads in Genero get a high cpu activity when then dll
is compiled with recent Lazarus. The probleme does not occur with
Ubuntu. I haven't had time yet to find exactly why.