[Lazarus] TSql57 replacement

larrydalton71 larrydalton71 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 04:15:11 CEST 2020

Thanks, Mario I will try that.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Mario Guerra via lazarus <lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org> Date: 9/17/20  21:35  (GMT-05:00) To: larrydalton71 via lazarus <lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org> Cc: Mario Guerra <mguerra13 at gmail.com> Subject: Re: [Lazarus] TSql57 replacement

    Recently, in a project I used Zeos 7.2.6 to connect to MariaDB
      10.3 with protocol "mysql".
      Zeos uses (for every database) the native client libraries, so, in
      Linux you only have to install the proper client to MySQL or
      MariaDB.
    https://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Zeos_tutorial

    Hope it helps, Mario

    El 17/9/20 a las 19:40, larrydalton71