[Lazarus] Is there a TSpinButton component in Lazarus?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 00:49:12 CEST 2020

When I thought that I was close to getting through all of the problems
porting an application from Delphi (I think D7-D2007) to FPC/Lazarus I
ran across TSpinButton, which is located on a form where config items
are set up.
Since Lazarus is unable to load this form I cannot see what it does or
how it looks like.

Is there any such component avilable for Lazarus?
According to Google there seems to be a "TSpinButton" in Delphi, but I
cannot find it in Delphi7 at least (but I have also lost TSpinEdit
from Delphi7...).
What does TSpinButton do and is there a Lazarus companion?

And is there a way in Lazarus to search for a component instead of
flipping through all of the palette tabs looking for a candidate
image?

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden