[Lazarus] AutoSave does not save project file...

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 11:29:36 CEST 2021

I have installed AutoSave from the OnlinePackageManager on all of my numerous
Lazarus installations and in general it works well.
I started to do this following several Lazarus crashes where I lost modified
code and had to try restoring from memory...

However, when I write console (simple program) applications I have noted that
AutoSave does not save the lpr file! And when looking closely the lpi file in
GUI apps is also not saved.

Since lpr is the only file in simple programs AutoSave does not help from
disaster if a crash happens.
Is there a way to configure or modify AutoSave so it also saves the main project
files?

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden