[Lazarus] FPC move to mantis completed

Martin Frb lazarus at mfriebe.de
Sat Aug 14 21:45:46 CEST 2021

On 14/08/2021 20:50, Bo Berglund via lazarus wrote:
> On Sat, 14 Aug 2021 19:40:20 +0100, Graeme Geldenhuys via lazarus
> <lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:
>
>> Well done to everyone involved. After years my dream has come true. ;-)
>> I'll now discontinue my FPC and Lazarus (SVN -> Git mirror) on Github.
>>
> Are you saying that these URL:s will be shut down?:
>
> https://github.com/fpc/FPCSource/
> https://github.com/fpc/Lazarus/
>
> Or are these someone elses?

github.com/fpc/* is by the fpc/lazarus team. This are now official mirrors. So they stay.

Graeme (and me to) where running svn2git mirrors, but that was on other github urls.
Those svn2git mirrors are also not compatible to the new official git, since they were individually translated and had other sha1 for the same commits.