[Lazarus] Fritzbox TR64 communication

Rolf Wetjen rolf.wetjen at mail.de
Thu Aug 19 14:26:29 CEST 2021

Does anyone have some experience how to communicate via TR64 SOAP with a
Fritzbox?

I've a working Python example (fritzconnection) and I know the neccesary
http header and data for the SOAP communication.
AVM states that "The default authentication mechanism is HTTP
authentication using digest (MD5 hashes)".

But I've no idea and I can't find an example how to implement this with
Lazarus. Do I need a TfpHTTPClient or a TfpHTTPWebClient object or
someting else? Is there any documentation or tutorial for FPC networking?

Thank you,
Rolf