[Lazarus] Trouble with new installation

Larry Dalton larrydalton71 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 05:33:14 CEST 2021

I just installed 2.2.ORC1-fox-3.2.2.-win64 on a new Dell laptop with Windows 10 Home version. I’m having various issues. Problem 1 is with the object inspector. It isn’t displaying it’s columns correctly . The properties left column is only 2 characters wide
With the right column stacked on top of it. Problem 2 is with the forms once the application is running. For instance,  I have one form with a TMainmenu that will not show up in run mode. What should I look for?
Sent from my iPhone