[Lazarus] All Demos Are Done

Mehmet Erol Sanliturk m.e.sanliturk at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 00:52:09 CET 2021

On Fri, Dec 3, 2021 at 2:23 AM Anthony Walter via lazarus <
lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:

> I've completed writing all the demos and most of the documentation for my
> soon to be released vector graphics and physics simulation library. The
> library is named Tiny Sim and the first version will be published soon. I
> have lots of planned features and improvements to come.
>
> If you are interested I posted a very brief overview page and a video
> containing all nine demos for my library on this web page:
>
> https://www.getlazarus.org/videos/physics/demos/
> --

At the top of the your supplied link page , the following message is
displayed
( which is not copyable , I wrote it below myself ) :

(i) To play video , you may need to install the required video codecs.

When "Play" is clicked , it is displaying the following message
( which is not copyable , I wrote it below myself ) :

No video with supported format and MIME type found.

A display occurred below the video play area when I clicked something with
its partial output under "Console" tab is the following :

Specified “type” attribute of “video/mp4” is not supported. Load of media
resource //cache.getlazarus.org/videos/tiny-sim-demos.mp4 failed. demos
All candidate resources failed to load. Media load paused. demos
SyntaxHighlighter.config home.js:120:10
The video on this page can’t be played. Your system may not have the
required video codecs for: video/mp4 demos

I am playing  Youtube videos without any problem .

[s at localhost ~]$ uname -a
Linux localhost.localdomain 4.13.16-100.fc25.x86_64 #1 SMP Mon Nov 27
19:52:46 UTC 20
17 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
[s at localhost ~]$

With my best regards