[Lazarus] Some IDE/LHelp issues

Rolf Wetjen rolf.wetjen at mail.de
Thu Feb 4 14:39:31 CET 2021

Hi Andy

I've patched LHelp.exe with lhelp_index_combine_04.patch.

The "unknown" tab issue is partly solved. Now all tabs have a caption.
There's one strange behaviour:
[FPDoc Documentation], [Programmer' Guide], [Reference Guide] and
[User's Guide] doesn't show the default page if LHelp is called from the
IDE via Help/CHM help or via context F1. They show an empty page. But it
shows the default page if I open prog.chm for example in LHelp via
File/Open.

An other difference: Calling LHelp via context F1 doesn't show the toc.
Tested with F1 on "TForm".

Rolf