[Lazarus] I say a little prayer (for the Lazarus editor)

duilio foschi octopushole at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 10:02:22 CET 2021

Hi Martin,

I am too lazy to learn how to use editor scripts.

Probably it will be more productive to spend some time to correct the
editor code.

After all, the Jedi editor - written in Delphi and available in source code
- behaves like old Delphi editor in column mode.

How can I try to fix the problem?

Where is the Lazarus repository with the original code of the Lazarus
editor?

Thank you

Duilio