[Lazarus] LHelp and LazMouseAndKeyInput package

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 23:45:37 CET 2021

Help has improved lately thanks to Andrey Sobol's patches mostly.
However a new dependency was added: LazMouseAndKeyInput.
On Linux and UNIX systems it pulls in libXtst dependency.
LHelp is part of Lazarus BigIde target which is used for releases.
Extra dependencies for BigIde should be avoided if possible.

Now I studied how LazMouseAndKeyInput is used in LHelp.
Well, it is not used!
LHelpCore has MouseAndkeyInput in its uses section but removing it and the
whole package dependency makes no difference.
My analysis: LazMouseAndKeyInput dependency can be removed from LHelp.
Am I right?

Regards,
Juha