[Lazarus] LHelp and LazMouseAndKeyInput package

Sergey Bodrov serbod at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 10:52:54 CET 2021

There is another useless dependency for AvgLvlTree inside IpHtml.pas unit.

It used only for private VisitedList: TStringMap field in
TIpHtmlCustomPanel and has no benefits against TStringList.Find()

пн, 22 февр. 2021 г. в 11:52, Juha Manninen via lazarus <

*Bodrov Sergey*
software development, IT consulting
http://www.serbod.com
*Phone (Belarus):* +375(25)794-21-58