[Lazarus] Does fsStayOnTop not work for forms on Linux?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 13:22:09 CET 2021

Is this property just a Windows feature?

I am trying to make a tool to locate a section on screen by adjusting the form
size and reading left, top, width, height of the form.
But as soon as I click the underlying application my form disappears even though
it is set to stay on top.

Is this a problem with Ubuntu Mate 20.04?

Is there a way to make the form internal transparent so that one can see the
underlying area while adjusting? I can do this on Windows but via calls to
Windows API:s...

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden