[Lazarus] FPDoc now with Markdown support

Santiago A. svaa at ciberpiula.net
Thu Jan 7 10:49:18 CET 2021

El 05/01/2021 a las 10:47, Michael Van Canneyt via lazarus escribió:

> Because people are naturally lazy and prefer easy & simple over strict
> & rich.

But we could chose a language that is easy & simple for when you want to
do simple things (90% time) and rich when you need to do complex things.
Asciidoc is very easy, but more standarized, and very rich if you need
to to do complex things.

if markdown is to be used, it should be specified which flavor, not just
"markdown"
https://github.com/commonmark/commonmark-spec/wiki/Markdown-Flavors

if we are going for markdown (wouldn't be my first choice) I would go
for Github flavor
https://docs.github.com/en/free-pro-team@latest/github/writing-on-github

Once again, I would prefer Asciidoc

--