[Lazarus] How to find out which version of Lazarus was used to build last?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 00:18:37 CET 2021

I have a bunch of programs I have written using Lazarus (on Windows 10).

I have used several different versions of Lazarus so the older programs are
written using an older version, and now I want to modify one of these but don't
know which version was used when I last worked on the project.
I don't want to modify too much so I would like to use the same version now...

Question:
---------
Is this information stored in any of the files in the project in a way that it
can be read by opening the file in an editor?
If so, which file?
I have looked in the lpr, lps and lpi files without success...

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden