[Lazarus] AutoSave does not save project file...

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 20:41:19 CEST 2021

On Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 4:48 PM Bo Berglund via lazarus <
lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:

> I have never ever looked at stuff that integrate within Lazarus itself so I
> could not fix it....

Maybe it is time you look at such stuff. It may be an easy bug. A list of
file endings missing .lpr maybe.
DebugLn() lines are a good way to debug code which is part of the Lazarus
IDE.
This bug is not my "itch to scratch". Apparently it is yours. Please tell
us what you find by debugging.
Other people may get inspired to study the issue once you show you really
tried to solve it.
This is FOSS development, you know ...

Regards,
Juha