[Lazarus] Going Through My Educational Projects Material

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Mon May 10 11:45:23 CEST 2021

Upon request of some of the parents of the kids I teach, I am working on a
document providing an overview of the methods, materials, and content used
in my online classes. Thanks to a new government resource upon approval the
parents of the kids I teach may be able to get reimbursement from
the government for payments made to me.

As such I've finally begun going through the materials I've generated for
my classes and pushing some of them to Github. Recently Github added the
ability to embed videos in their markdown files, so tonight I started the
task of checking in code, recording videos, and taking screenshots. I have
probably 100 projects to go through, but I pushed a couple to Github
already along with a brief demonstration video or picture for each project.

Until I finish my overview document, I am listing the projects I go
through, review, and publish at this location:

https://www.getlazarus.org/learn/tutorials/examples/

There are several big projects I need to push include my webkit based web
browser controls and tools project, a powerful and current javascript
engine library, from scratch json parser, a high resolution satellite image
movie make <https://www.codebot.org/articles/?doc=9623>r, a simple platform
game engine using opengl, text to speech and speech to text using web
services demo and so on. I also have many smaller but interesting projects
to go through as well.

Please note, I haven't updated my main Codebot.Cross library used in most
of the examples linked above. I should have it updated in a few days after
I send out my document overview. After it's been updated all the examples
should be able to cross compile on Linux, Mac, and Windows.

Finally, I have been working on some other projects unrelated to Lazarus,
but they might be of interest to some of you. For the past few months I
have been working on custom electronics and programming `IoT` code for the
Raspberry Pi. I am also designing custom PCBs
<https://cache.codebot.org/pcbs/stepper-pcb.jpg> to pair with my Pi
software library. Some of that material is hosted here
<https://www.getlazarus.org/learn/projects/101/>.