[Lazarus] Drag/drop project and package filenames on the IDE

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 21:40:59 CET 2021

On Sun, Nov 14, 2021 at 2:52 AM Alexey Tor. via lazarus <
lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:

> This must be tested with the patch: --pcp= parameter, which is used in
> IDE shortcuts from fpcupdeluxe. What if different --pcp content is
> passed (1st instance has another --pcp).

My commit only changed the way the parameters are interpreted.
*.lpi is interpreted as a project always, *.lpk as a package.
It does not affect the logic of how a single instance / multiple instances
are opened.
Do you see a problem in how it behaves?

Juha