[Lazarus] Lazarus on Linux, which desktop environment?

Mehmet Erol Sanliturk m.e.sanliturk at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 12:36:55 CET 2021

If you please study TrueNAS , you will see that it is possible to manage a
server with a

"Web-based graphical user interface
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graphical_user_interface> with optional SSL
encryption"

from your computer using a GUI desktop connected to the server in your
local network .

I do not know Ubuntu server in detail but there should be such features .

This means that you do not need to convert your server to a gui desktop
using state but to select a suitable web based management system
and install it ( or them )  to manage your server from your workstation .

Mehmet Erol Sanliturk